A jug fills drop by drop.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Thing 4

I like being able to give my opinion or hear other people's opinion about what has been written/read/ or said. I do think it could become a sensitive issue when someone disagrees with my thoughts. I will have to remember to not take comments personally. It's exciting to get comments on my page. It shows someone has thought of me! :) Commenting is communication. Therefore if the purpose of blogs is to communicate then commenting becomes essential. For students sharing their writing, commenting can help give them ideas, corrections or other points of view that they may not have previously considered. Yes, I have become a member of an online community!!

1 comment:

  1. You know you're right about the communication. My earlier impression about blogging (before I had this class) was that no one was really communicating, but it's massive communications.

    ReplyDelete