A jug fills drop by drop.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Thing 3

I added my photo as a widget. I like to see pictures and I think people like to see who they are talking to. Other widgets I saw were games, videos, calendars, EVERYTHING!! You name it and it can be found as a widget! The process was a little nerve-racking. There was a lot of copying/pasting/editing. It could get real annoying real fast. I think the process is one that after lots of practice it will become easier. From what i saw of people I was following they had widgets but not an overwhelming amount. I can see where they could get to be a little obnoxious though.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your blogspot. Love the job you did on your widgets. I have not been brave enough to post a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally found the magic. I thought it was lost somewhere in cyberspace. Good luck with your blog-maybe you can help me with my "things".

    ReplyDelete