A jug fills drop by drop.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chapter 3

I really enjoyed the information presented in this chapter. Some was very surprising and almost shocking. The fact that MFA's are now more desired than MBA's I thought was very interesting. I completely support this idea. Anyone can create an assembly line with the smae product being made over and over and over again. But who can take this product and sell it or differentiate it from the norm? Also, the fact that more American are working in the arts field rather than in the business field I found very surprising. But then I also considered the amount of reality shows that are currently airing and was less surprised! LOL!! I was also completely thrown off on the question regarding IQ's. I did think that a higher IQ would overall lead to higher career success but I was wrong :( With the information we have been presented with thus far I truly think for Americans to survive here in this country and in the world, we are going to have to start thinking outside of the box and using creativity to keep us competing with the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment